Guppy with white area on side towards top

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fungus-Your little guppy looks to have body fungus. Now to treat I suggest a nice body fungus treatment but first you have to find the cause. What is your water change sch? Any change in water conditioner? Temp? Do you have a heater? Add anything to the tank?

Fungus-Your little guppy looks to have body fungus. Now to treat I suggest a nice body fungus treatment but first you have to find the cause. What is your water change sch? Any change in water conditioner? Temp? Do you have a heater? Add anything to the tank?

She came from the LFS like that. I just got her. I change the water 25 percent weekly. Add 1 ts of aquarium salt per month.

i would start changing 50% a week, that is standard. add a heater, these guys are tropical and don't like temp swings. and also need the higher temps. You'll either need to return her. She might not make it, I would go get fungus guard or similar. Do you have plants?

i would start changing 50% a week, that is standard. add a heater, these guys are tropical and don't like temp swings. and also need the higher temps. You'll either need to return her. She might not make it, I would go get fungus guard or similar. Do you have plants?

Yes wisteria and amazon sword. She died

Back
Top Bottom