He was stuck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shacker66

Aquarium Advice Activist
I come home to find my favorite Dwarf Gourami he is blue stuck in a clay vase looking with holes a local made and was sold at the LFS Poor thing he wanted to go forward but the only way he was coming out was going back.

Out come the vase it will have to go in a tank with smaller fish.

He is pretty wounded I put some salt in. He is swimming around fine. Is there anything else I can do.

I had a similar experience... A Dwarf Gourami got stuck in chest ornament... It would flex every time I tried to coax it backwards. Ended up cutting the ornament to free it... The fish was a bit startled, but otherwise no harm... I just happened to there when it got stuck...

I had a similar experience... A Dwarf Gourami got stuck in chest ornament... It would flex every time I tried to coax it backwards. Ended up cutting the ornament to free it... The fish was a bit startled, but otherwise no harm... I just happened to there when it got stuck...

I am happy he wasn’t hurt Blue is bruised and has scales missing. Otherwise he seems fine. I will just keep an eye on him.

Back
Top Bottom