Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crazy4fish

Aquarium Advice Regular
Please help me my baby mollie fish has a big stomach and keeps sinking to the bottom! I haven't lost a baby and I dnt want it to die! The mollie baby is a few months old. Pease help me

Well we need some more info.
What the ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and pH?
What size tank?
What tank mates?
How olds the tank?
What do you feed?
Can you post pictures?

Crazy4fish said:
Please help me my baby mollie fish has a big stomach and keeps sinking to the bottom! I haven't lost a baby and I dnt want it to die! The mollie baby is a few months old. Pease help me

I checked all of the levels they all seem to be fine. He is in a 20gallon tank with 2mollies, 2tetras, 2 swordtails, and 8very little baby mollies. He is just kind of stuck on the bottom his tail is kinda in the air. Do you think he has dropsy or is constipated???

Mumma.of.two said:
Well we need some more info.
What the ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and pH?
What size tank?
What tank mates?
How olds the tank?
What do you feed?
Can you post pictures?

Oh I feed them 2types of fakes brine shrimp and blood worms that I alternate. I feed the, twice a day.

What are the exact levels? And is he/she pineconing (scales sticking out)? IMO brine shrimp daily can cause some issues with constipation. Try fasting for a few days if you think that's the issue. You can feed a cooked pea also.

Mumma.of.two said:
What are the exact levels? And is he/she pineconing (scales sticking out)? IMO brine shrimp daily can cause some issues with constipation. Try fasting for a few days if you think that's the issue. You can feed a cooked pea also.

The scales weren't poking out, but he died last night.

Back
Top Bottom