Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it may be a start to some sort of fungus ive never had a black moor have this but i dont know how to treat it. try to do a little research and ask your local petstore if they have the treatment.

Hi! We really need more information in order to be able to help. Tank size? Stocking? Numbers for ammonia, nitrite, nitrate & Ph? Water change schedule (%/#wk)? How long you have the fish/any new fish fish added in past few months? Exact issue/symptoms and long they have been occurring?

I can see a single white spot in the pic but its too far away to be able to tell if its a missing scale, a parasite/worm or something else. Answering the questions above with more specific info will help! :)

Hi! We really need more information in order to be able to help. Tank size? Stocking? Numbers for ammonia, nitrite, nitrate & Ph? Water change schedule (%/#wk)? How long you have the fish/any new fish fish added in past few months? Exact issue/symptoms and long they have been occurring?

I can see a single white spot in the pic but its too far away to be able to tell if its a missing scale, a parasite/worm or something else. Answering the questions above with more specific info will help! :)

What jlk said.

I know you had a sick common in addition to other commons and I can see two fancies in this pic. Exactly how many fish are still in this tank? I am sorry but a 9g is not suitable for even one goldfish and the health issues your encountering with multiple fish are just going to continue to become worse until you address our stocking situation with a major tank upgrade. If this is impossible, please consider rehoming these fish.

Hi if the fish is feeding OK and acting normally i would just keep an eye on it and see how it develops. On a precautionary note i would just up the water changes a little, reduce the feeding abit and also feed some frozen food. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom