help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrandysBows

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have tiny what looks like bubbles, but pretty sure its not all over my tank. Also I think my ghost knife has ich :(

Ich develops on fish so your ghost knife might very well have it but if you say it's all over your tank I am not sure what it could be

Ich develops on fish so your ghost knife might very well have it but if you say it's all over your tank I am not sure what it could be

It sounds like your fish have rich in would slowly raise the tank to 86 increase aeration and do frequent gravel vacs. As for the small bubbles everywhere did you do a water change In the last 18hours.

Yes I did one yesterday, never had the little bubbles before.

Will my fish survive an 86 degree temp? Just sounds hot.

Thx so much. I really love my ghost knife and dont want him to die, anything I can do to prevent it I will try.

Wasn't able to get a pic as the "bubble" things are so small. Kinda like fine sand or something, very odd. Also working on upping the temp, when should I begin water changes?

Wasn't able to get a pic as the "bubble" things are so small. Kinda like fine sand or something, very odd. Also working on upping the temp, when should I begin water changes?

One every two days vacuuming the gravel as much as possible. It will help get rid of the ich since it lives in the gravel.

So far nothinghas changed, turned up temp and doing wc's. Its odd cause no one else in tank has it just my ghost knife. If I use ich attack will it hurt anyone who not sick with it?

Back
Top Bottom