Help, my fish are shaking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Novicesfter, I'm sure they are not referring to you. Your open, say your new also and state your feeling or experiences and what has or has not worked for you. I think they are referring to people who have only been at this for 6 months and think they have all the answers. These guys give their advice, can explain so us newbies know what they are talking about. They don't push helping, but are always there to help those who truly want to keep this hobby and are willing to help themselves also. I think they see the same things over and over and when you always see people say what are the water parm..... It gets frustrating, when the advice is add a chemical. No reason no explanation. Ammonia seems to be the really important one. Ok guys, Matt & Aces please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Novicesfter, I'm sure they are not referring to you. Your open, say your new also and state your feeling or experiences and what has or has not worked for you. I think they are referring to people who have only been at this for 6 months and think they have all the answers. These guys give their advice, can explain so us newbies know what they are talking about. They don't push helping, but are always there to help those who truly want to keep this hobby and are willing to help themselves also. I think they see the same things over and over and when you always see people say what are the water parm..... It gets frustrating, when the advice is add a chemical. No reason no explanation. Ammonia seems to be the really important one. Ok guys, Matt & Aces please correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't sweat it. I was teasing. :flowers:

Yes ammonia is a biggy

Back
Top Bottom