HELP my gsp has died and 2 of my mollies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elliewibbs

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Im not sure what has caused this i did a 50% water changed yesterday where i raised the salt level too 1.008 because im bringing it up as the puffer gets older but i think my heater may have broke as my water temp doesnt seem constant how long would it take a fish to die if it was cold? I would like to get another gsp because he was a lovely character so i think ill just have to buy all new stuff again

What was your specific gravity level at before? I don't know much about puffers, but were you converting him to full salt?

Well unfortunately a GSP and mollie are gone. Two fishes I would like to have.

Sorry for your loss.

They have GSPs at my lfs but they are a little aggresive would like to put one in my 20g freshwater and then move him to my 37g reef once he is older but he would fight with my valentini puffer and kill my FW fish

They have GSPs at my lfs but they are a little aggresive would like to put one in my 20g freshwater and then move him to my 37g reef once he is older but he would fight with my valentini puffer and kill my FW fish

There were a pair of 2"-ers at my lfs, they get them ever so often.

I was thinking of getting one for my 20g too when I first got it, but didn't know how long it would take for me to upgrade the tank.

When I went back, they were already sold=(

There were a pair of 2"-ers at my lfs, they get them ever so often.

I was thinking of getting one for my 20g too when I first got it, but didn't know how long it would take for me to upgrade the tank.

When I went back, they were already sold=(

Sorry to hijack the thread OP but they need alot of care because you have to slowly transfer them to SW after a couple of months or they can die

Read up on them GSP freshwater/brackish/marine fish.
Throughout stages of their life, the salinity rises, very slightly. But a difference none the less. ツ

Back
Top Bottom