Help quickly with fin rot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No I've done like 5pwc in like 24 hours will that change my nitrates

So anyone following this thread I've been loosing fish like crazy 11 in 36 hours my ammonia has been crazy stupied I've done 7-50%pwc in 30 hours and every time I get close to having a 0 ammonia it spikes back up well I think I found a problem I was searching the tank trying to find anything that would explain this problem (dead plants dead snails) and as I moved a plant around I found a rotting fish (almost completely rotted away) I did another pwc I hope this does it- please god I hope this is so aggravating and sad

I can't help just wanted you o know I'm sorry for all your going through, I know what it's like and not fun :(

I'm going to bed hope everyone lives through the night my ammonia is at .25 if they stay alive to my knowledge they cycle should take care of that I guess we'll see please place comments I'll read them in the morning

I hope everything turns around with your tank today man. I'm glad you found something that may explain it. I've been racking my brain since yesterday. So sorry for all the losses.

Back
Top Bottom