Help with tiger barbs please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ImACoolguy

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just got home and see that most of my barbs are swimming nose down with their hind fins up. I have never seen them do this. I've had brown algae growing in here and I've cut back the light to see if it will die off. Is there something wrong with my fish? Like I said I've never seen them act like thisImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421202816.629612.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421202829.481946.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I just got home and see that most of my barbs are swimming nose down with their hind fins up. I have never seen them do this. I've had brown algae growing in here and I've cut back the light to see if it will die off. Is there something wrong with my fish? Like I said I've never seen them act like thisView attachment 261015View attachment 261016

My Tiger Barbs do the same thing! I have had them for about a year. I think they are just "mentally challenged"

Sleep is a possibility but like I said I've never seen them do this before. Guess I over reacted a bit.

Back
Top Bottom