Hi everyone, I'm a little worried

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Knightwaters

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone I'm new to this sight but not new to the aquarium hobby. I've had up to 3 freshwater tanks before of various sizes. Including a custom 60 gallon that I built myself. Around 5 years ago I gave all fish and tanks away, now I'm ready to own another custom one. I plan to build myself. Thinking either 200 to 400 gallon salt water. I've been researching them and the fish for years now I'm ready for it. It will be a fish only with live rock. The main fish will be a volitan lionfish. Right now my main concern is once the tank is set up and ready is getting the fish from the pet store to my house. It's an 1hr and a half drive to the nearest one that sells marine fish. Anyone have any suggestions? Plus I really don't trust the bags for such a beautiful and expensive fish. I've already done research on the lionfish, but didn't find much on tank mates. If anyone here owns a volitan lionfish please let me know what other fish u have in there with it. Glad to be here, seems better than the other aquarium site I'm a member of.

Welcome aboard. We are glad you found us here at AA. :welcome:

There should not be any concern. They will make the trip with no problem. Fish are shipped in those bags and stay in them for 24 to 48 hours.

Ty melosu58. Checked ur tank pick. Looks amazing. Not only gave my tanks and fish away( to my nephews), but I also made a stupid decision I got rid of all the books on marine aquariums and fish, and the master test kit I had. Could have saved myself some money if I had kept them. Lol oh well buying them again will be money well spent. Thanks again I am really happy to be here.

Back
Top Bottom