Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-25-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Honey gourami

I've had to put it out it's misery(freezer method i watched to see if it was quick and effective, it was ). it was just falling to the gravel. it tried to make it's way to the top when I fed but it couldn't I went out and came back and he was suckered to the filter couldn't get away.

These are from the same batch that one died after a show down with a betta. his replacement died also but the remaining 2 seemed to do very well since till now.

I haven't a clue what's wrong waters fine etc.

I'm thinking a bad breeder. myself. I have had a plec 4 mollies and 15 rasbora's from the shop not a problem

gutted now I actualy really hate losing fish

Tags
gourami, honey gourami

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com