Horrific disaster Help to figure what went wrong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How are your fish and tank doing, Autumn?

Hi,
Tank looks great and is doing well in that respect. Will be doing a pwc today and checking parameters.

Added the air pump temporarily and seems to be a good move. The fish seem happier.

Adding a floating lily pad for the Fiddler Crab.

The Giant blue Gourami is looking weird in the stomach area, not bloated but kinda big, so wondering if it is because it is old 7 years said the guy who gave it to me, or maybe something else. Poop looked fine last time I noticed it, lol. Maybe post it in sick fish for an experienced opinion.

Koi Angels are getting so big.

Getting ready to move some fish around due to needing to sell 2 tanks, just don't have enough room since I moved.

Plants in the tank seem pretty happy, though I am looking for another single bulb to add to it.

Since the Siamese Algae Eaters died in the pH crash (6 inches each), I noticed some Black Beard Algae. So thinking of getting a couple new ones Got a heads up on where to get true SAE.

I haven't seen any specific illness in any of the fish or lost any since the pH crash, and after recently adding the extra air bubbler they all seem more relaxed and aren't breathing so fast.

Thank you for checking in.

Next week I have a couple days off before company comes into town again and I will try and get a few new pics.

Back
Top Bottom