Hurt oscar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adam_keene

Aquarium Advice Regular
my oscar tried to chase a rosie through a whole in a rock causing him to get scraped up pretty bad. He hurt the top of his fin and the left and right side underneath the wound. I am going on vacation tomorrow morning before petstores are open. Is there anything i should do or should i let it do its thing...???

i dont know, i would let it heal on its own, i really dont know anything about oscars

sorry that happend hope he gets better

yea cause there could be some bad thing floating in the water now

everytime one of my fish gets sick or dies, i always do a PWC and still do it regularly on Fridays

Rudy_627 said:
always glad to help another AA member

What? Let me know where your "help" was, as I cannot find it.

Rudy_627 said:
i dont know, i really dont know anything about oscars

First you admit you don't have an answer, then admit you do not know anything about oscars. That's great. So why are you even replying? Stop posting to hear yourself talk, and let people who have the knowledge and CAN help do the replying. Your constant posting with generic answers is turning some people off.

I know you have probably already left for your trip, but you can always add dissolved aquarium salt to the tank to help it heal faster. You could probably add 1 tablespoon per 10 gallons to help the healing process.

First you admit you don't have an answer, then admit you do not know anything about oscars. That's great. So why are you even replying? Stop posting to hear yourself talk, and let people who have the knowledge and CAN help do the replying

Keep it civil please. As I see it, this reply does not serve a useful helpful purpose either. If you wish to continue this, take it to private messages.

oscarbreeder said:
Im gald one of the advisors caught this.
I thought it was rather RUDE.

Really? Did you bother to read the advisor's post?

Hara said:
As I see it, this reply does not serve a useful helpful purpose either.

Let me know what your helpful purpose was, oscarbreeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom