I loose every morning 1 fish while help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reggi

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Help

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My fish tank is good 55 I about 8 fish in it ph is 80 little high the nitrate is fine any thing else is fine to

The thing is I good a very small angelfish for 7 days I go after that starting loosing my fish

I gather you added the angelfish and problems started?

Can you post all water specs and any symptoms or anything else that could be related?

A 15g tank is probably too small for the number and type of fish in there. Could you post your water readings and the type of fish that you have?

I have 2 black widow 3 tetra neon 2 platy, the angel was very small when we got him after that I lost fish every day

I been to pet's at home the done a water text for me . The said water is fine put ph was 80 .The told me not change the water for three weeks now

I been to pet's at home the done a water text for me . The said water is fine put ph was 80 .The told me not change the water for three weeks now

Don't believe any petstore. You need to get an API master test kit and test for yourself otherwise you should take their advice as wrong advice. Until you test for yourself there is no way of knowing much. 3 weeks is too long without a water change unless your tank is heavily planted.

How long had your tank been running?
How do you perform a waterchange?
Do you gravel vacuum?
When was your last water change?
Do you rinse your filter media in old tank water?
Do you know what cycling a tank is?

The tank is running 5 month ye I now how you clean the tank in and out and I will due text myself thanks

Okay

I done my text ph 7, 6ppm nitrite 0 ppm, ammonia 0 ppm, nitrate is 15 ppm is that okay

I done my text ph 7, 6ppm nitrite 0 ppm, ammonia 0 ppm, nitrate is 15 ppm is that okay

You are okay with water params. Next, what decorations do you have in the tank and what type of substrate are you using? Have you added anything recently that may have a toxic coating?

Plastic plants and normally plants

You can see how my fish tank look like

Attachments

• 1392229869524.jpg
    1392229869524.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom