Ich!!! I think...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I go away and someone takes over. Lol. Just kidding! It's all good. I'm still learning reading the posts. Do I need to keep vacuuming the gravel often if the temps are high enough to kill the Ich? Wouldn't it kill what's inside the gravel, decorations, etc?? I will do it if I have to.

Nemo6292 said:
I go away and someone takes over. Lol. Just kidding! It's all good. I'm still learning reading the posts. Do I need to keep vacuuming the gravel often if the temps are high enough to kill the Ich? Wouldn't it kill what's inside the gravel, decorations, etc?? I will do it if I have to.

Haha my bad. I just figured I'd keep it busy while you were away lol.

Finally. After a long two days..... I got my temp to 86-88 degrees. I bet you thought I was going to say my Ich was gone. :) Too bad my fish still look like salted sushi. Lol. I hope they all hang in there!

My temp got up to 89-90 last night. So I turned it back down a little. I woke up this morning to find it back at 82-83. My hardest struggle is gettin my temp to stabilize at 86-88.

All Ich spots are gone. It's been about two weeks now. The last one finally fell off my Cory cat. So how long now should I leave the temp up at 85-87.

Back
Top Bottom