ich on guppy??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sillygirl423

Aquarium Advice Freak
Guppy has small white spots on her fins, noone else seems to have them. Just went thru an ammonia spike help please? I have something called ick clear tank buddies made by jungle. Will that help?!?!?

Sorry for posting this I have read the sticky. Now I know what my fish are comfortable at and my corys can't really handle salt, how will I know if they tolerate me raising the temp? Has anyone with a pleco tried the meds?

My bf has used quick cure in the tank before so that's what he insisted I use, I only did half a dose I figure starting small is probably my best option, I read somewhere you can do smaller doses and do it over a couple days so we'll see.

Ick cannot live above 82F. If you can see it it means that it's life cycle is almost over. If you follow directions on what ever you end up doing you'll be ok

Ick cannot live above 82F. If you can see it it means that it's life cycle is almost over. If you follow directions on what ever you end up doing you'll be ok
yes it can,higher temps just speed up its lifecycle

Which means it can't live, that why discus and angels shouldn't get ick

Back
Top Bottom