Ich related questions-Please Help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cyberkat

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just found Ich on one of my new fish!
icon_sad.gif
Had Ich for the first time last year so I'm somewhat familiar about the various treatments but I'm especially worried about my plants, snails, Kuhli's & female Betta harem in this tank during treatment.
Of course I need to start treating ASAP but should I remove my nerites, plants & Betta's before raising the temp? Not sure how higher heat temps will affect these guys. If I move the snails & plants (rinsed off well with safe aquarium water before the move) will they carry the ich to the other tank? Any idea how plants, Betta's, Kuhli's & Cories do with the salt treatment?
icon_sad.gif
The only Ich treatment I have is Ich Attack by Kordons which is 100% natural according to the mfg. Was thinking of trying "heat" treatment for the first 48-72 hrs and then the Ich Attack. :banghead:

Currently have: Cories, Kuhli Loach, Neons, Endlers, Danio's & Betta's in this tank.

Anyone? Have been raising temp so far but tomorrow I plan to vacume & I start using the Ich Attack. Really nervous about all the fish but especially my Kuhli's, Betta's, snails & plants!!!

Back
Top Bottom