Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-15-2004, 04:17 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to angeleyes88_88 Send a message via MSN to angeleyes88_88 Send a message via Yahoo to angeleyes88_88
ick

my fish tank had ick then i bought, ick guard by jungle. i did everything the bottle said but do you need to do it more then once? also one of my fish had 11 babies so can they get ick?

Old 07-16-2004, 01:02 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

[center:d4a31a4658] Welcome to AA, angeleyes88_88!! [/center:d4a31a4658]
Look at the articles section and read up on FW ich. There is an excellent treatment that involves heat and a touch of salt. Your fish and fry will thank you!

Menagerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 02:24 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to blackpuddle Send a message via MSN to blackpuddle Send a message via Yahoo to blackpuddle
I have an ick question, so I figured I'd put it in the same topic.

I got back from vacation to find my fish with ick. I have five black tetras and a betta. Since I have to put in half the dosage for the tetras, would it be better to put in the other half of the treatment later that day for the betta or not do that at all? Also, should I leave the aquarium light on or off. I haven't found answers to these questions anywhere, and my roommate and I have looked all over the internet.

Tags
ick

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com