Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-11-2013, 06:04 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Ick on columbian sharks

Ok so just yesterday i found ick on my sharks and a few other fish...have live plants so cant treat with salt....although cause of tips from some of you i raised the temp to 86 and also out of ignorance i treated with quick cure ick treatment at a drop per gallon as the bottle instructed. I forgot my 4 cats and pleco were scaleless so todays treatment was a half dose at 27drops for a 55g tank. But noticed today that only one columbian shark the only fish that has the worst case of ick is really pale. Does anyone know if that could be from the full dose of quick cure or if it is the ick that is taking its toll on it. Ive have ick before a long time ago in my very first tank but dont remember my fish ever getting pale. I just feel bad cuz i feel like cuz of my ignorance i may kill my shark. Any help is is greatly appreciated.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com