Icky Pickle... (Ich)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Correction: yes all my tetras. The rest are fine, healthy and happy. Good news- retail therapy today-

Got some celebese rainbows and some more otos. And hopefully a pair of apistogramma agassizi (sp?). 2 anyways, just hope they aren't both male.

I still want cardinals, but I'm holding off for a while to make sure this disease is out of my tank before I try them again

Oooo!! I want pictures...I dunno that I've ever heard of the two with long names...

Joyler said:
Oooo!! I want pictures...I dunno that I've ever heard of the two with long names...

Oh, and I'm really sorry about the rest of your tetras...but I'm glad you get a fresh start now!

I'll post some tomorrow. It's night time for them now... The apistos aren't colored up just yet though. They're still little guys.

Well, I am in your position now...I'm pretty sure my school of 12 green neons got the NTD...sigh....

Homedog98 said:
oh no... good luck!

I'm ok with losing the tetras...I know that's terrible, but I'd rather it be what it is, than ich! At least this can't hurt my apistos

Back
Top Bottom