In need of help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ADCISCO

Aquarium Advice Freak
My 2 dwarf gourami that I bought are sick. They have a slight case of ick but nothing major at this point. I have been treating them for ick. But mostly the male is really acting strange. His lips are at the waterline and his tail is straight down (like hes would be standing on it). Both have like slimmy looking bowel movement hanging from them that kind of looks like a peice of nylon string. I also added some melafix to see if that might help. Should I be going and getting a certain antibotic or something? Can someone tell me what is wrong with them and if I am going to be able to save them. I also have 6 flame tetra in the tank and one neon and a white cloud.......and this IS the QTANK!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!! :( I dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!! Distressed fish mom.........

My Gouramis have been sick and have the long + thin white poop coming from them. Not sure what is wrong with your fish, but it is definitely an indication of a very sick Gourami.

I Have had 3 deaths so far today. 2 glowlite and one flame tetra....I dont know what the deal is. If these die I may not buy anymore for a while....but dont hold me to that.

Back
Top Bottom