injured barb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary83

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
can anybody please tell me is my orange tiger barb ok did he run into side of tank maybe ?

ForumRunner_20130823_194258.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130823_194325.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130823_194325.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 71
  • ForumRunner_20130823_194341.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130823_194341.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 95
can anybody please tell me is my orange tiger barb ok did he run into side of tank maybe ?

my fish is better but not 1bit of advice did i get about him had to hope for best but i taught i would of got some advice here buy obviously not

my fish is better but not 1bit of advice did i get about him had to hope for best but i taught i would of got some advice here buy obviously not

Maybe no one knew what was wrong. Most threads are answered. I've had threads which hasn't been answered but I went on the computer and did my own research. And to be honest, if you posted it in the right place, you would of had replies.

Maybe no one knew what was wrong. Most threads are answered. I've had threads which hasn't been answered but I went on the computer and did my own research. And to be honest, if you posted it in the right place, you would of had replies.

i posted it in 3 dif parts of site and found out what was wrong he hit glass being chased was advised to remove fish that were chasing them done it and all good now thanks i had same post on the site in sick fish and other i am new fish keeper and was panicking

Back
Top Bottom