is she pregs... or sick??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh I'm super nervous, she doesn't look sick... not swimming weird, color is a bit flushed, but that's it..maybe just ate too much??

not pregnant... neons aren't livebearers... maybe just ate too much... may be bloated. Either not feeding for a couple days, or making sure it gets a pea (blanched, de-shelled) would probably help. It's not pineconed or anything is it?

No but her belly is kinda sparkley looking, maybe 1 scale hanging off her, but other than that looks healthy.. let's see if a pic will help

The lighter of the two..that's the one.. she's kinda sparkly..its weird. Also lots of mouth movement.. should I be worried

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110717_200932.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110717_200932.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 71
  • ForumRunner_20110717_200954.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110717_200954.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 70
Can't tell much from the picture. The pea thing seems to be a highly recommended way to make fish poop... kind of like a natural ex-lax. Never used it myself, but keep seeing it recommended. If it isn't back to normal in a couple days without feeding, then I'd start to worry about something like dropsy.

Ok. Ill get them tomorow, and see what's up, because I've seen the same, and maybe she just pigged out and I didn't notice lol.

Back
Top Bottom