Jungle fungus clear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

enksr71

Aquarium Advice Regular
Has anyone used fungus clear by jungle. I'm using it for my babies but after I put it in my tank I started researching it and I've seen a bad video on YouTube about it and I searched for reviews on the net and got good reviews on it. The YouTube video the fish died. I thought I'd come to my fish community and get your insight on this

I have Angelfish that spawn on slates. I put the slates into gallon jars with an air line. I use the Jungle Fungus Clear tabs to keep fungus from the eggs. I use it at 1/2 tab per gallon which is far above the recommended dose. I leave it in until after the eggs have hatched. I have never had a problem with it. If it doesn't kill newly hatched fish, it can't kill adults.

I couldn't find active ingredients?
You are using this with fry or eggs??
I use methylene blue for all my eggs of different sp.
Once the eggs,again regardless of sp. hatch to be wigglers the MB is removed...
It is only used to prevent eggs from going to fungus ,not in raising fry.

The active ingredients are nitrofurazone and potassium dichromate and I'm using it for my fry for infection in my fish tank

I have used it for a gold severum that was covered in fungus. He was better after a few days and following the instructions. Never tried it on fry.

I'm sorry I'm new to this fish tank talk it's for my dragon fish he had an infection so I treated my whole tank figuring they all had an infection but they're all doing good and my dragon fish is healing up just fine

Back
Top Bottom