Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-10-2008, 10:33 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to MichaelsLilGray Send a message via Yahoo to MichaelsLilGray
Just inherited some ballon mollys...

They are kinda funny.. started with just 1 female.. 3 months later she had babys.. then again.. then again.. with no male present LOL but i got them today.. and noticed the main female has a really clowdie eye. just completely hazed over.. any ideas as to what it is? Id just feed her to my oscar.. but she is the baby maker.. so id hate to lose that.

Old 11-10-2008, 10:54 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via MSN to Zagz
Try extra water changes. Quite often very pristine water will clear up pop eye or cloudy eye.

-----------
Site Administrator
Zagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:27 PM   #3

Send a message via AIM to MichaelsLilGray Send a message via Yahoo to MichaelsLilGray
thats the thing.. the water in the tank is brand new. i didnt realize i was getting them till 20 min after i filled the tank back up..lol.. still has the old filter media, and gravel.. just did a full water change cause my wife let it go..
Old 11-11-2008, 12:14 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via MSN to Zagz
Do you have any decorations she may have nicked her eye on?

-----------
Site Administrator
Zagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:07 AM   #5

its all live plants and a piece of driftwood she has stayed away from since she has been in there. when i put her in the tank she swam to the bottom corner opposing the dw, and pretty much chilled there till she poped out 7 more babys lol

Tags
molly, mollys

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com