Leopard danios

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newbie_dave

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have bought 5 leopard danios as a part if my fish-in cycling ( I know I know ) and they are really really active I mean swimming between each other to me they just look as if they have been freed and are just stretching there fins are they just having fun or are they dying? I have them in a 3ft tank ( 55g?)

I have bought 5 leopard danios as a part if my fish-in cycling ( I know I know ) and they are really really active I mean swimming between each other to me they just look as if they have been freed and are just stretching there fins are they just having fun or are they dying? I have them in a 3ft tank ( 55g?)

55g are 4ft.long

Sounds like a 20 long, danios spaz all over the tank, it's just their nature.

These are the same I got 5 because I knew my tank wasn't cycled and I wasn't going to buy expensive fish but I have put them in the aquarium and they have gone 100mph since I put them in they seem happy enough but hopefully in a few weeks I'm going to get some more danios few tetras and some corydoras hence the sand

This is a pic I have just took, danios making another high speed pass haha

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391960839.048058.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391960839.048058.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom