Levamisole & Flubendazole

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betta Platy Addict

Aquarium Advice Freak
If I purchased those two drugs from Doc in bulk, would it be legal to sell them to members on this forum? Or should I get only what I need?

I would think it likely depends on state or provincial or national regulations for each drug, and you would have to check into that.

Some people on another forum I'm on have exchanged such items, but they do it privately and if money changes hands, it is not mentioned online. Laws vary and if you break them and get caught it can cause a lot of problems for you or the buyer or both.

I know that here, Ontario, Canada, most wormer meds are vet only and must be prescribed. OTC products often contain less than the prescription dose, or another active agent instead. I could not say what the law is even in other provinces, let alone the States or Europe or South America. I have heard that in Mexico many drugs are available OTC that are 'scrip only here, but that is not much help, sorry.

I would think it likely depends on state or provincial or national regulations for each drug, and you would have to check into that.

Some people on another forum I'm on have exchanged such items, but they do it privately and if money changes hands, it is not mentioned online. Laws vary and if you break them and get caught it can cause a lot of problems for you or the buyer or both.

I know that here, Ontario, Canada, most wormer meds are vet only and must be prescribed. OTC products often contain less than the prescription dose, or another active agent instead. I could not say what the law is even in other provinces, let alone the States or Europe or South America. I have heard that in Mexico many drugs are available OTC that are 'scrip only here, but that is not much help, sorry.

Thank you! I'll just order what I need then :)

Back
Top Bottom