Male guppy tail issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes. The best way to tell on a molly is if she gets fat. If you have a specific fish in mind, I suggest you get a picture of her and start a thread about it. That way you can get a few opinions. :)

image-1010443981.jpg

The balloon molly. She looks like shes gonna explode but idk if shes prego or not

Yo those bamboo plant setups are not good. They have mites and a lot of those household plants are toxic to fish. A fertilizer used to treat that bamboo can and will affect fish that are introduced to it for the first time.

Bamboo isn't toxic to fish. If it was purchased from a fish store, then no fertilizers should have been used on it that would be harmful to fish.

You don't have to take it out. It will be fine in there. If you want it, feel free to keep it. I have some I am trying to grow tall enough to stick out of my tanks. :)

Yeh i rea it will be fine and people use it in there betta tanks alot so ill give her a try wat the heck lol

Back
Top Bottom