medicating panda cory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

soupcan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok im pretty sure that my school of pandas have caught some fungus. The reason I said pretty sure is that it hasn't spread to my other fish. Over the past few days it hasnt grown much on the pandas but i moved the school to my qt tank and am debating whether or not to medicate them because they are still eating and showing various degrees of fungus. I have some tetra fungus guard on hand so im ready to treat them. Will medicating them be safe even though a couple of them might be ok? ... On a side note there are some white patches on my eco complete and i dont know if it is related. some help is extremely appreciated.

Thanks

Use Melafix, Voogle , or Furan 2. They can be sensitive to medication. Remove carbon in filter. Takes about 2 weeks to cure. Sounds like Coulmnaris infections

Can you please post a pic along with your parameters so we can help you id what you may be dealing with and suggest an appropriate treatment?

Hi... Sorry for the late reply... I ended up treating them in my qt tank with the fungus guard. I lost one panda but the rest all seem to be fine.My parameters are
0 ammonia
0 nitrite
10ish nitrate
Hete is a pic of one of them... He seems to be scratching himself against the gravel quite a bit...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121005_184135.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121005_184135.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 58
  • ForumRunner_20121005_184145.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121005_184145.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 103
Back
Top Bottom