Molly Not Look'in so Good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have mollies that are not doing good, either. They are infected with internal parasites, I think. Their poo is whitish and stringy. I'm going to treat them with Jungle's parasite clear since it treats internal parasites. Has anyone had good results with this med?

Well, Dolly, my molly, was a dalmation one and I only noticed it because she had this big white patch with no spots all of a sudden, I remember seeing something that treated it but it was a really funky name >_<. But, my other females are still good, she was the only one who got sick. Someone told me it was from stress, but she just gave birth when she started to look sick... how much more stressful could you be? lol

Also, my breeding pair bettas died after Dolly did, that same person told me that that disease is capable of affecting both mollies and bettas so that's probably why your betta died. They didn't show the same symptoms but I think it all resolved the same in the end. Must've been some fungal disease in my tank or something.

Hi, I have a molly problem too it is swimming around with his body arched nose down and tail over to the side of the body,then will swim around normally and eats really well but has this very weird way of putting its nose to the gravel and curving its body to the side almost as if it cant get its self to straighten up a couple of times looked as if she was fipping on her side put it in QT tank with Melafix and now it looks as if she is normal???????

I just lost 2 white lyretail mollies, both were gravid, to columnaris. The rest of the tank is fine thank goodness. What is it with sick mollies lately? Sorry to all that lost their mollies.

Back
Top Bottom