molly with weird red growth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eel_gurl

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I woke up this morning to discover my molly who has been in my tank for 6 or 8 months has this bizzare red growth. My mom has had this same thing happen to 2 aquatic frogs that were purchased at the same pet store at a different time. I'm wondering what it is and if it will infect the rest of my tank or not and how to treat it.

[/img][/list]

Also, I am new and haven't been able to figure out how to attach the pics I took, so help is great

I woke up this morning to discover my molly who has been in my tank for 6 or 8 months has this bizzare red growth.

Is it sticking out from the skin like a blob, or just an infected red area on the fish?
Also, I am new and haven't been able to figure out how to attach the pics I took, so help is great

Click reply at the top of the page. At the bottom, there is a section for attachments. You can, from there, choose a picture on your computer by clicking browse, or (I think) attach a link to a webpage. Once you have selected from your computer, click attach below the browse button. Once the page refreshes, your pic is uploaded and attached.

Back
Top Bottom