Multiple Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guppygourami

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Wasn't sure where to post this but I pretty much never get an answer after posting on an old post so I figured I'd make a new one.

First of all, I wanted to know the types of angelfish I have. I believe they are one koi and one marble but I'm not 100% sure on the koi. I'll put in pictures at the end. If you can also tell, what gender are they?

Ok, secondly, I think my white molly is pregnant. I got her today and only noticed that after I came home. She looks pretty fat and I think 'she' is a 'she' but I'm not sure.

Is my larger (koi?) angelfish bleeding? What's the red blotch?

Lastly I wanted to know what are the genders of my angelfish, red eye tetra, mollies and plecostamus. I'll post pictures of them here:)

Thanks in advance!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405288598.984657.jpg pleco ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405288641.906528.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405288692.899584.jpg orange Molly and two angelfish ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405288738.573241.jpg ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405288971.113173.jpg red eye tetra

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Molly is almost certainly ver pregnant. Angels, can't tell sex usually unless full size and with practice, plus a very close pic of breeding tubes. Plec pic not nearly good enough, sorry, to even guess. I can guess the tetra is female based on the very round underline of the belly, but can't be certain.

Molly is almost certainly ver pregnant. Angels, can't tell sex usually unless full size and with practice, plus a very close pic of breeding tubes. Plec pic not nearly good enough, sorry, to even guess. I can guess the tetra is female based on the very round underline of the belly, but can't be certain.

Sorry about the bad quality. Yeah, the molly is bursting right now, should have babies soon. The angel that I posted (yellow/white) died this morning and so did the plecostamus. Treating the water now:( Thanks for trying to help.

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Is there an outbreak of a disease in you're tank. If there is I dont think the fry will have any chance of survival. They are delicate when small

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Is there an outbreak of a disease in you're tank. If there is I dont think the fry will have any chance of survival. They are delicate when small

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The fish all look good today, the water seems better as well. I think the molly is saving her babies for the right time because she's huge and not giving birth. I don't believe we have a disease anymore, we just had an ammonia pike. Hopefully things will get better before the fry are born. I'm using meds for the tank: Pimafix, aquarium salts and aquarium bacterial enhancer.

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Back
Top Bottom