my betta's eye is all red!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bettablue

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a previous post (need help with my betta!!) I came home from work just now and my betta is almost completely on his side and his left eye that has poped is all red ( i'm thinking blood :cry: ). He also still has the bulge in his stomach/abdominal region. He will not eat any pea that I try to give him. I've added epsom salt to his water and fungus eliminator. Neither seem to be doing anything. He almost looks like he's holding on for dear life :cry: . I don't know what else to do or try. I really don't want to loos him, I've only had him since the end of December. Any help or advice would be greatly aprreciated. Thanks

I wish I could help but I really have no idea what is happening. Was he normal when you got him? The bulge could be a tumor or he is having kidney problems or something else. It's really hard to say. What sucks about this hobby is that sometimes sh*t happens & there nothing you can do about it.

Unfortunately Mr.Fishy passed on early this morning :cry: , I'm gonna miss that little guy! I never thought I would be so bothered and upset from loosing a fish. I just hope he didn't suffer. Thanks for the advice, too bad it couldn't save him :cry:

Back
Top Bottom