My heavily pregnant guppy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Flossie said:
Yeah maybe keep researching

Think I've figured out what it could be. "columnaris" took me ages but that's what all the symptoms lead to!

Tom_sparks said:
Think I've figured out what it could be. "columnaris" took me ages but that's what all the symptoms lead to!

Hmmm yeah isnt that contagious?

Flossie said:
Hmmm yeah isnt that contagious?

Yes it is, luckily there's a professional aquatics just a little walk away so I've got some treatments for the other fish! But they seem perfectly normal anyway. But It's just how quick the disease came and took the poor fish.

Tom_sparks said:
Yes it is, luckily there's a professional aquatics just a little walk away so I've got some treatments for the other fish! But they seem perfectly normal anyway. But It's just how quick the disease came and took the poor fish.

I think I had a pleco die from that... Seems like it's a 24hr disease but I thought it was more fuzzy looking

Flossie said:
I think I had a pleco die from that... Seems like it's a 24hr disease but I thought it was more fuzzy looking

It's like a bleaching on the skin isn't it, but she had the patch in the morning and then over night she passed and then the patch cleared. It was weird!

Back
Top Bottom