My poor angel what do i do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tanz8anz

Aquarium Advice Activist
My poor angel fish has been.through alot and i dont no what to do with the poor buggar he had a milky film over his eye which didnt seem to bother him too much now its turned to what looked like a bubble over his pupil and i noticed last night his poo was white/clearish it has happened before but it cleared up and is happening. What do i do with this poor fish? I want to help him i dnt wanna wake up abd find him dead he is gourgous and wen active fun to watch and most of all i dnt want any of the other fish to get sick if he is sick. Water has been.tested and it is fine temp set at 26 degrees i have a oxyshell in there and have a aqua one cansiter filter.

Sent from my LG-E460f using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I brought some api primeafix which deals with all of that and was told to add baking soda to harden the water as my water was too soft which i did not knowing it brought the ph up so now i have some unhappy fish all round but m angek seems happier i did a water change within about half an hour wen i noticed the fish having a freak out so hopeful i have saved the fish and a note for next tme dont use baking soda

Sent from my LG-E460f using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom