My poor Kevin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lanasfishies96

Aquarium Advice Regular
So my beloved Betta Kevin hasn't been well for about two weeks we believe it was fin rot so we gave him some betta fix in the hospital tank and he was doing great he was also treated with pimafix and now he has gone down hill again. And has very laboured breathing and lays on the bottom he can swim but won't unless he has to. What should I do I love Kevin to pieces and want him back to his beautiful self. IMG_0036.jpg

I think your not suppose to give any "fix" to a beta. Especially primafix
In fact, dont buy that stuff anymore at all, its all a waste of money, does not work.

I was told by a big store not allowed to name names on here but ya. I agree but I do believe Bettafix works

Your better off with a $4 box of Jungle's "fungus cure" (nitrofurazone) from walmart, than using this useless tea tree oil.
But if your a hippy and want to go green, not use any chemicals, you can use it just know this....
It will work for a minor wound or case of fungal tail rot.
It will NOT work for any actualy bacterial infections that rots the pectoral fins as well and causes body lesions/fungus.
That requires a proper antibiotic.
This is not directed at you, but at others who come to read this.

Back
Top Bottom