my stupid snail...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zarmalar

Aquarium Advice Freak
He got stuck on the filter intake... And it sucked part of him in.. in the process slicing him. He didn't lose any of himself but he for sure has a huge cut. Poor guy.. I've only had him two days and I'm so attached lol. Anything I can do for the guy? I got him off of course. I would assume he can heal pretty quickly. And he's been moving around like a speeding bullet as normal.

I think he has a death wish, had to remove him AGAIN with yet another deep cut... Stupid snail

I'm not sure if there's anything you can do to help him heal quickly, other than keep your water extra clean, someone else might have more advice for you there. But you could put something over your filter intake to stop it happening again, like for s HOB or canister filter you can put a pre filter sponge over it.. you can buy them cheaply or make your own from spare filter sponge.
Hope he heals up quickly for you, good luck :)

Yea I'm not sure he's going to make it... He's not bouncing back from getting stuck the last time.

Back
Top Bottom