Name that Spot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Super_Blueberry

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've got a glass cat that has a white pin point sized spot on it. My first guess was Ich. I've had I before, knows what it looks like, yadda, yadda yadda. I started treating for Ich, and have been keeping an eye on it. That was a week and a half ago. Parameters are where they always are: 0, 0, 10'ish, no other fish ever got a spot, but this one has remained unchanged for the last 10 days now. I'm starting to wonder if it actually is Ich or something else. It's just like a tiny Ich dot, so it's hard to see in the picture, but it's obviously not a large patch of fungus or anything, and it's definitely on the surface on one side only ( not internal ).

Thoughts?

Attachments

• image-2553142920.jpg
    image-2553142920.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 58
Could it possibly have hurt itself? I use to keep glass catfish and when they had bumped they're self they use to end up with a small white spot it eventually cleared up itself.

Maybe, couldn't tell you. Thought it might have been a list scale, but then I realized that they are scaleless.

Back
Top Bottom