Need help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Madrox

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Soo when I woke up this morning & checked on my fish I noticed my gourami had chunks taken off him! He is in a tank with baby tiger barbs, angel fish, 2 mollies & some tetras & 2 goldfish. And a pleco. I don't know who did it & I need help cuz all the fish seen to get along! There are 3 gouramis in my tank & only one looks like he has been snipped at.

I have a 55gallon tank & there seems to be plenty of room for them.

Oh no! It might be the pleco because they like to suck the slime coat off of fish so he might of sucked chunks off maybe.

I wish it was the goldfish soo I have a reason to get rid of them lol. I was thinking it was the barbs cuz they seem to be playful & maybe snipped at him. I'm new to this fishtank world & I appreciate your help. I'm going to keep a close eyes in them & see if I can't figure out who the culprit is lol

Welcome to the fish world! But anyway yeah they are a bit playful but they are not really aggressive so but are they only babies are they

Back
Top Bottom