need help, please, anyone!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There definetly not for a the smaller comunity tank.
I took mine straight back to the shop.
I prefer the drawf variety, anything up from that I figure I may as well go cichlids.

Davekyn - that's exactly the way I feel LOL. I'm jaded against gourami's because of a pearl I had years ago. I guess I just don't like to see my fish being chased - its the reason I decided against cichlids myself

Sadly i cant get any cichlids at my lfs, :-( but there is nothing i can do, if i take it back, they would refund me, but then kill the fish, its sooo mean so i rather try and keep the at peace somehow, better some little chasing than been put in a bin alive and left there to die like they did last time, im not gonna let that happen again.

I can't believe they put the fish in the bin, that's appalling and makes me so mad :evil: What shop is that?

Porton pet shop... they are terrible for example do got i light reflector for my new tank i had made 4 tripes there and back, with everything i buy there, something is missing with it..

Back
Top Bottom