New tank, didn't cycle - HELP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to hear it. If you knew how many of us started out the exact same way you did, you probably wouldn't feel nearly as bad (hint, hint).

Don't add any more fish to the tank at this time. The heavier the stock, the more it is an uphill battle to keep water quality survivable.

Sorry to hear it. If you knew how many of us started out the exact same way you did, you probably wouldn't feel nearly as bad (hint, hint).

Don't add any more fish to the tank at this time. The heavier the stock, the more it is an uphill battle to keep water quality survivable.

Lol that makes me feel a bit better :oops: I mostly feel bad for the fish. I wont be adding anything else until the water is ok. I've learned so much in one day, thank you all for the help, I really appreciate it.

In your original post you didn't say anything about a filter. What kind of filter do you have?

Oh, I thought I mentioned the filter...guess I forgot. Its a Whisper with Bio Bag.

Back
Top Bottom