Not my tank or fish, but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel so proud, my two little fishies are looking great!!! :D

I need to get some more salts though, so there's an excuse to see if the infected tank is dead at the pet shop.... :mrgreen:

I do hope it's empty though, if they just poured more fish into it then they're complete eejits!!! 8O

Devilishturtles said:
Great job! So happy the little fishes pulled through. :)

I'm pretty pleased with myself that they're getting better, the only problem is, once they're better, what will I do with them??? I haven't got my big tank yet, but I want tropicals in there, and my other tank is too small for these two, I suppose I'll have to develop MTS and get yet another tank!!! :lol:

Well, for the first time since I got them I can actually see their colour variations, one reminds me of black & white a cat my dad had which had black spots down one side, and one of the fish has something similar, so I think I'll call him Sam (after the aforementioned cat who died last year at a ripe old age of about 18 )... :D

Just a few spots left, I'm amazed at how quickly the disease is being eradicated, using a combination of salts and meds, I'm pretty impressed!!! :D

They weren't looking to good today, they were very immobile and looked like they were struggling to breathe, so I've removed half the water and replaced it with clean unsalted water incase they're no longer in need of the extra salts... :(

I have a feeling they're not going to last very long, last night one was pretty much dead & lifeless, but, and I know this may sound strange, after staring at the fish for about 1/2 an hour it began twitching then started breathing again and he came back to life, but today both are not looking good at all,one is sinking (the one who nearly died) and the other is floating. Both are occasionally swimming about, but most of the time they're just sat there, still and lethargic.... :cry:

I think I may have spoken too soon about them pulling through... :(

Back
Top Bottom