Oh fish, why do you die???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

imrandome1

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all,

Ok as you may now i got some tetra's for my 30gal, but whatever killed my last set of tetra's is back, the stomach gets lumpy, strange swimming then death.... anyway they guppies are doing fine, so is the one, random glass fish, (although im taking it back because is only have 1 and i now they need more) anyway other than fancy guppies what other small fish are out there that school, but are not related to the tetra's???? i know cat fish are but a glass cat fish is not the most colorful fish, really lol

open for any suggestions, :)

Edit, ops, i should of added this to my last post, moderator, could you merge them together, sorry about that. :oops:

do you keep getting the same kind of tetra's? maybe switching to a different fish within the species would bring some luck.

justrelax said:
do you keep getting the same kind of tetra's? maybe switching to a different fish within the species would bring some luck.

Yep, all the type of tetra's, and the same thing happens its so strange.

same tetra from the same fish store? sounds liek their tank is infected and they just keep selling fish.

white clouds... minnows, hardy, have a pretty color with red fins and about the same size as a tetra (neon).... they school well

Back
Top Bottom