? on medicated food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mom2reds

Aquarium Advice Addict
As some of you may have read my previous post I think I have parasite in my fish and have been feeding the Jungle pelet food which I have to crush up for my fish to eat, it says to feed for three days a week for four weeks.
My question: Is this what you guys recomend and how do you know when the parasite is gone the only symptoms was the white stringy poop, I havenot lost any more fish since my last post. Also do i feed my fish regular food inbetween the medicated food days.

I generally feed it exclusively for a week then alternate for another week and then keep an eye on the fish. If need be and I notice symptoms again, I start feeding it again. That is what has worked for me. Glad to hear you haven't lost anymore fish!

Thanks Anne I did feed some peas last night but I will start back on the medicated food today.

Me too. I did lose a prego guppy yesterday but I think she may have had some trouble with delivery. I will continue to feed the medicine for the rest of this week. I did a huge 75% water change a nd gravel vac. yesterday with hopes that it would help.
Thanks for your comment you are always very helpful and kind.

Not a problem.
When I first started out in this hobby I had so many questions I thought they would ban me from AA! LOL Everyone was so nice to me and so helpful, it is the very least I can do to return the favour whenever I can.

Back
Top Bottom