One of my Discus hitting the glass and keep up !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You dont want it to fall too far as then your ph can swing and dramatic changes can be devistating. Your ammonia is still alittle high, a green colour can be dangerous to your fish, its not an immediate threat but by tomorrow it will have changed from 0.50 to a darker green 1.00 which is life threatening. Not to mention how terrible the fish will be feeling in water with such a reading. I would do a 50% water change. Have upped how often and your % of water youre changing? If you can up your water changes.and rehome some of those fish, everyone will be much much happier in your tank, i do like the look of you tank btw and would make a good home for the right fish.
Thanks Bro

Today I made another 40% water change
I think
The ammonia test color is lighter than yesterday but not exactly yellow as if the test paper color
I feel ammonia lvl is Zero (maybe I do not read the color very well) !

Since I don't have another tank, I posted on web that I have some fishes for adopting :(
I. Hope I find someone interested ASAP

I am doing tank clean and water change weekly
I am changing 50% of water
I am using plants step1 ADA, iron, trace supplements secham products

I hope these supplements are not affecting the fishes !

Since I start adding fish, I got ICH in the tank
But I also did treatment and all fish are fine and no more white spots on any of them !
I stopped the medical treat (Secham para guard) 5 days back

The temp is stable on 28 - 29 C

I change the water flow to make surface agitation
I hope moving the surface slowly is enough !

Thanks .,
Raed
---------

Attachments

• image-2663389822.jpg
    image-2663389822.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 49
  • image-3393937439.jpg
    image-3393937439.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom