Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-28-2017, 03:16 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Oranda with injured pectoral fin

Hi everyone,

today my Oranda goldfish got stuck behind one of my large rocks in the aquarium. This has never happened before, I leave a large gap but he still managed to get stuck. He couldn't have been stuck for more than ten min but I did notice that one of his pectoral fins is now injured. It has some blood spots and is clamped to the side of my fish, he is not moving it at all. My question is, will this heal? I would be so sad if my little guy was never able to use his fin again.

I have a 45 gallon tank with one other fancy goldfish. Tank parameters are all at 0. I will attach a picture.

Thanks in advance for the help!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170328_120715.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	296962   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170328_120708.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	296963  

Tags
red, oranda, fin, injured

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off