panda cory concerns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, they never did. As a matter of fact, the healthy ones also lost theirs. I lost all of them eventually and I don't know why, because I haven't lost anymore fish other than an occasional old neon passing. I have since changed substrates and I now have planted tanks. I still haven't wanted to get anymore cory's though, that was a bad experience :(.

I'm sorry to hear that :( Thanks for your help. I am not sure what is up with mine but I am hoping it is the substrate. Fingers crossed.

If it's just one or two, then it could just be injuries. If it happens to all of them eventually...it's almost certainly a bacteria as posted earlier. I didn't treat with antibiotics soon enough. I hope your situation turns out better.

It's all of them. Plus I think it is the substrate. What antibiotic should be good for them? (time for me to start googling). I was hoping to avoid meds. Did you treat the whole tank? I have neons in there too.

Back
Top Bottom