Paraniod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yah the spot is exactly like the one that went away, I don't have any thing like that but will get some next time I go to the store.
I have a quarantine tank I can put the mean one in but I don't want to if she's sick because I'm quarantining some right now that seem healthy.
Do you think he's healthy? I will look at sides when I'm done with homework.

Ok, well that sounds good news. I think the fish look healthy and would just leave as is under observation for the moment. The platys I've had with fungal infection tend to go off by themselves and between the fish you can see a difference between infected / not infected.

Edit: late edit after train station :)

Just a thought to double-check your water specs for ammonia, etc are going ok? Also on plants I've got a fairly leafy one that floats quite happily and grows really well. The fry hide out in it and I have it tied to a filter pipe with a piece of string so it doesn't drift everywhere (not really state of the art but it works ok). The only downside is pruning each week as it sends out runners and any bit of floating debris gets caught in it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom