Please Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCB1000

Aquarium Advice Regular
my betta has been acting lazy all he does is sit on the heater recently (2 days) :confused:
he's in a 5 gallon tank cycled and heated treated with prime fed frozen brine shrimp and beef heart I've just recently switched from pellets to that about a week ago yesterday I added an ADF maybe that's a contributing factor but he did that before I got the frog so maybe he's bored if so how can I entertain hi idk what's wrong with him so please help no white spots (ick)

my betta has been acting lazy all he does is sit on the heater recently (2 days) :confused:
he's in a 5 gallon tank cycled and heated treated with prime fed frozen brine shrimp and beef heart I've just recently switched from pellets to that about a week ago yesterday I added an ADF maybe that's a contributing factor but he did that before I got the frog so maybe he's bored if so how can I entertain hi idk what's wrong with him so please help no white spots (ick)

Beef Heart may be too fatty for him. Does he look bloated ?

Try frozen/thawed/skinned pea. Skip feeding for 24hrs then offer 1/2 pea.

Does he have any live plants to sit on ?

Beef Heart may be too fatty for him. Does he look bloated ?

Try frozen/thawed/skinned pea. Skip feeding for 24hrs then offer 1/2 pea.

Does he have any live plants to sit on ?

He does look a little bloated I feed him a pea every Friday he doesn't have any live plants but he has a felt plant attached to a little stump decoration that he sits on sometimes

Back
Top Bottom