Please Help. Cockroach poison got inside my tank, how do i handle it, fish look sick!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vundercoverdog

Aquarium Advice Regular
:(:mad: my mom bombed the house today and i didn't know. i think it got inside my tank cause my fish is like half dead. How can i help him? How do i handle this? Please help!! i've put him in side a container for now but with the water from the tank. Should i buy spring water and put him there? D: Please help i don't want to lose him! :confused:

+1 on huge water change and loads of activated charcoal in the filter. Iw ould repalce all the media with pantyhose stockings full of charcoal after a 75% water change. If it were mine.

+1 on huge water change and loads of activated charcoal in the filter. Iw ould repalce all the media with pantyhose stockings full of charcoal after a 75% water change. If it were mine.

I put in about 1/2 cup and maybe 15 ammo chips to absorb a little bit of the ammonia (last night) today i found him swimming properly and swim near the surface:) Thanks for the advice! Really appreciate it. :D

Back
Top Bottom